Friday, August 3, 2012

Franken Polish Part 3

So this is the last franken I wanted to share. This is by far my favorite. You can tell once you look at the pics which indie polish was my inspiration for this. Hint: it is a Nerd Lacquer.

This is the bottle shot. 

Here are some pics of it on my nails.
3 coats plus top coat
3 coats plus top coat
It is hard to tell in the photos but it has a silver shimmer. The base was Sinful Colors Mint Apple. I added some Sally Hansen Glass Slipper, Sinful Colors Pearl Harbor, Sinful Colors Be Happy, a no name silver holographic hex glitter from Forever 21, and Jordana Magenta Magic. What do you think?

Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

  1. oh man oh man. not only does this look super close to it, but i think i have ALL those polishes to try it myself. i gave mine to a friend a month or so ago and now i kinda want it again so i may try this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I kinda want of these polishes! The outcome is astonishing!
    =D
    Esmaltes, Makeup & Cia.
    rockuroutfit.blogspot.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go for it! It was so easy. Hardest part for me is trying to find empty bottles. I dont want to buy any. I'm trying to save money by frankening. Not spend more money. lol

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...