Thursday, August 2, 2012

Franken Polishes Part 2

This is my second franken I've made this week. I have one more to show tomorrow and that one is my favorite! Today though I'm sharing a pink with some gold, bronze, silver and iridescent glitter. I guess, subconsciously,  I had the Olympic Medals in mind. I don't know what to call it yet but I want to stay away from anything "strawberry" or "berry".

This is it in the bottle.

Here it is on my nails. 
2 Coats plus top coat
2 Coats plus top coat
This is only made up of three different polishes I have. The base is a pink Color Club. It doesn't have a name on it so I don't know which one it is. :(  It came in a set from Ross. Then I added Jordana Bronze Fest and a little Spoiled Jewelry Heist.

Thanks for looking!

6 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...