Thursday, August 30, 2012

NOTD: Orange/Pink Gradient with Leopard Print

Hi everybody! Sorry I've been MIA lately. I have been busy with back to school things for the past few weeks. I haven't had much time to blog. So I got my oldest daughter going to college, my middle child starting middle school and my youngest starting kindergarten this year! Also I had an unfortunate accident with a hot pan and bacon grease that I won't get into but that has made my hand a bit camera shy as well. :(

I persevered through the pain anyway. This is my first "real" mani in a long time. Enjoy :)

 This is a base coat of China Glaze Papaya Punch and I sponged Sinful Colors Cream Pink on the tips. I then put a thin layer of NYX Girls Gilded Glitter over the whole nail. I still wanted to add on so then I stamped a leopard print with Wet N Wild Ebony Hates Chris. Later I filled in the spots with Maybelline New York Bold Gold. See pic below.

I love the way this came out. Leopard print is probably my "go-to" stamp. It is always fun using different colors beyond the traditional.

Thanks for looking.

1 comment:

  1. Pretty, sorry about all that has been going on :(

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...