Monday, September 10, 2012

31 Day Challenge Day 10: Gradient Nails


I'm down to day 10 of the challenge and today is gradient nails. I did a glitter gradient on a black base. It is really flashy and I'm wearing sweats and a t-shirty today. lol


The base is Wet N Wild Black Creme. I then sponged LA Colors Treasure Island on the top half of my nail.It is a pretty blue and green glitter that I only spent a $1 on from the Dollar Tree.


The gold on top is Models Own Disco Heaven. It is a pretty gold glitter with little spots of blue glitter floating throught it as well.

Thanks for looking. 
 

2 comments:

  1. I'm such a sucker for glitter gradients!! I must pick up this glitter at some point online somewhere!

    btw, I'm a new follower :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...