Wednesday, September 12, 2012

31 Day Challenge: Day 12 - Stripes

Day 12 is stripes. 

This kind of reminds me of those hard candies you get around Christmas time. The base I used is two coats of this pumpkin glitter. It looks a lot like Pinky Glitter by Sinful Colors but it is a lot more pigmented and a bright neon pink. 

Then I used Konad Special White and the image is from DRK-A. I wanted the stripes to go straight up and down but I suck and lining images up correctly. Some went a little wonky and it turns out I liked it better that way. 

This is just the pink glitter by itself. It was very smooth and not bumpy at all and this is just two coats. I wish I had this color over the summer. I love pink neons! 

Thanks for looking! 

1 comment:

  1. I really love this look and your right about it looking like Christmas peppermints. My grandfather use to make peppermint ice cream out of those.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...