Sunday, September 16, 2012

31 Day Challenge: Day 16 - Tribal Print

 It is tribal print day. 


I did a different design on each nail but I used the same four colors throughout the designs. 


I started with a base of Color Club Nomadic Nude. The blue is Sinful Colors Grecian Sun. White is Sinful Colors Snow Me White and the black is Wet N Wild Black Creme


I only ended up doing it on one hand. Haha! I didn't even want to try using my non dominant hand to make all those lines. Thanks for reading.


2 comments:

  1. These look great! I love how that blue pops against the nude background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colors you chose for this!
    I've nominated you for a Liebster Award! See my post here: http://paperthinnails.blogspot.com/2012/09/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...