Monday, September 17, 2012

31 Day Challenge: Day 17 - Glitter


I'm on Day 17 of this challenge and today's challenge is glitter. 


This is Rainbow Honey a little kindness on top of two coats Love & Beauty Light Yellow. I bought this yellow just to wear under this glitter. I know in the beginning of the challenge I said I hate yellow but I'm starting to think differently now. 


There is pink, white, green and I think maybe even gold glitter in a clear base. What I love about this glitter though is the pink/purple shifty shimmer that it is packed with. 


You can see the shimmer a little better here. This is pretty awesome. 

And just to show how pretty the yellow is by itself. 

Thanks for looking and be sure to see the other bloggers doing the challenge as well!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...