Thursday, September 20, 2012

31 Day Challenge: Day 20 - Water Marble


Water marble day. Ok I admit I cheated. I didn't even bother trying to do a real water marble. I've said in the past, they give me anxiety. Just thinking of taping my nails, choosing the colors, making a design, then dipping my nails in, hoping that the marble design doesn't smear or have bubbles when I lift my fingers up out of the water....{sorry about the run on sentence} just gives me heart palpitations just thinking about it.


So this is how I cheated.  The new Bundle Monster set actually has a water marble image!
I used a stamp from Bundle Monster BM320. I stamped with two colors, Sally Hanson Brisk Blue and Mint Sprint. 
 
 
I stamped it on top of a glitter sandwich. So I thought the colors would tie in to the glitters I used. This is so NOT an autumn mani. LOL


So it is just a white base, then a layer of NYX Enchanted Forest and a blue and purple Pumpkin glitter. Then I topped it with Sally Hansen Vanilla Bean

Thanks for looking! 


2 comments:

  1. At first they looked real. I think it's clever that you used a stamp. Water marbling takes some god like skill. I really like how yours came out :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. God like skill indeed. lol. Thanks :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...