Saturday, September 22, 2012

31 Day Challenge: Day 22 - Inspired By A Song


Today's inspiration is from a Gwen Stefani song. 


cause I ain't no hollaback girl...
OK this song is a little annoying. When I got the new Cheeky plates and saw the bananas, this song is the first thing that came into my head.  And now it is stuck there forever. lol.


On my thumb, it is supposed to be an interpretation of what Gwen is wearing in the beginning of the video. She's got on a white tank top and some pink and black straps are peeking through. My index finger is a metallic gold, for the marching brass band. Middle finger is the drum majorette uniform she's wearing in the video. Ring finger is bananas, B-A-N-A-N-A-S! Then the pinky is a cheerleader's uniform. 

Check out the video! 


Hope you liked it. Thanks for reading. Check out the other bloggers doing the challenge with me. 


3 comments:

  1. Awesome! haha I love the banana stamp. B-A-N-A-N-A-S!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha at Erin! yes, love this song, thought i have to lie about the word "shit" to Beth !!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...