Monday, September 24, 2012

31 Day Challenge: Day 24 - Inspired by a Book


The latest book I picked up and have been meaning to read is Dead Reckoning by Charlaine Harris. It is the latest Sookie Stackhouse novel. 


I haven't read it yet so no spoilers please! I just did the artwork from the book cover, since I don't know whats going on in the book yet.


I tried to do that cool thing where the art kind of continues down onto another nail. 


It is hard to tell but there is a pink/purple gradient, just like on the book cover. This is supposed to be Sookie hanging upside-down with her hair dangling down. Then there are these papers floating around her that are on fire (on the book cover) so I used a red/white/black glitter on the other nails.

Thanks for looking! 


2 comments:

  1. Love the manicure and the book choice! I read Dead Reckoning when it first came out. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been on a waiting list forever from my local library. Just got to check it out!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...