Tuesday, September 25, 2012

31 Day Challenge: Day 25 - Inspired by Fashion


These last few days of the challenge are going to be hard. It is going to require a lot of creativity and I just don't have much. 
 Today the challenge is inspired by fashion. I don't know anything about fashion. I'm a child of the 80's and 90's. 
I spent my high school years listening to grunge and worshiping Pearl Jam and Soundgarden. My fashion was ripped jeans, plaid flannel shirts, Doc Martens, and a leather Motorcycle jacket. 


So this is my inspiration, a leather jacket. I wanted something plain and simple. 


This is China Glaze Stone Cold from the Hunger Games Collection. I stamped a zipper design from Bundle Monster BM-202 using Sally Hansen Silver Sweep. Then I added some silver nail art studs. They are actually 3d stickers by Kiss. Lucky for me they had a sticky back and I didn't have to use top coat. I really wanted to keep the look matte.

Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...