Monday, September 3, 2012

31 Day Challenge - Day 3: Yellow

We're on day 3 now of the challenge. Today's theme is yellow. Ugh yellow. It is one of my least favorite colors. Most of the yellow polishes I have owned in the past, the formulas are crap. When I do find a good yellow, they bring the red out in my hands. Lobster hands!

For today, I think I used the only two yellows I own: Sally Hansen Lightening and a no name that I will just call Disney Villians Nail Polish Queen of Hearts.

Disney Villains no name polish

The first coat of the Insta-dri was a little streaky so I put a second coat and it looked fine. I mostly use this polish for nail art and stamping and that is the only reason I own it. Then I topped it with a layer of the Disney Villains. It is very sheer but has a great shimmer.  Then I stamped some lace on it from Bundle Monster BM-323 and BM-321. I got some inspiration from the bottle above.

  

 Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty, I love how you matched the bottle with your design :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the design. Looks very delicate.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...