Saturday, September 1, 2012

NOTD: Snake skin nails


I love how this looks even thought it is not exactly the way I wanted it to look. lol  My base is an off white cream by Urban Outfitters called Virgin. I waited until that was dry, then wrapped some lace around my nails and sponged China Glaze Foie Gras on top. I think the lace was too thin because instead of a nice "netting" design like I had hoped for, it was all globbed together. You couldn't make out the design. One nail turned out great, just the way I wanted. But it didn't match the others so I used the trusty old Bundle Monster BM215 snake skin stamp to hide the imperfections. I'm going to keep experimenting with different kind of lace and tulle because I really liked the effect.  Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...