Sunday, October 7, 2012

Autumn/Halloween Nails

I'm back and I totally didn't end up finishing the 31 day challenge. It is a shame since I only had a few days left. Oh well. So I thought I would make up for it by showing off some stuff I've done lately. WARNING IT IS PIC HEAVY!

These aren't part of any challenge, but some are in nail art contests on Facebook and Instagram. Also some of the pics were taken spur of the moment. I didn't have plans on blogging about them. So excuse the bad photos in advance.

This is my entry for the bundle monster Halloween contest. I was just going to leave it with the skulls but at the last minute realized they didn't come from a BM plate. lol so I added the barbed wire. 
 

This is Sinful Colors Last Chance topped with Pure Ice Heartbreaker. This photo doesn't do it justice. It sparkles in real life. It looked like I had emerald jewels on my nails. 
 

 I was experimenting with needle dragging.

Instagram contest. It is a "monster ikat" 

New Halloween China Glaze Cast a Spell and Make a Spectacle

Same mani with stamps. 

Another Instagram contest entry for Naildecor. Theme is Sweet and Spooky. It's a married skeleton couple. The middle finger is them holding hands, with a heart in the middle. Cute right? :) 

Then this is a franken I made with Revlon Facets of Fuchsia, Orly Mermaid Tale and Orly R.I.P. 

 It reminded me of Maleficent, the evil queen from Sleeping Beauty. So I added flames. 

Well that is pretty much it. Thanks for looking.

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...