Monday, October 15, 2012

Blood Splatter Nails

You've probably seen enough of these but I just wanted to throw my hat into the ring as well. My blood splatter mani: Are you sick of these yet? lol



Colors I used were: base of Color Club Nomadic Nude. I used a Capri Sun straw and dipped it in Sally Hansen Speedy Sunburst and blew the polish across my nails. The lastly I used Wet N Wild Vamp Red (it is from last year's Halloween RIP collection) blown across my nails in the same way. This was fun! It was not as frustrating as I thought it would be. Clean up was being kind of rude because of the dark red, but at least I can say it was intentional I guess....because of Halloween. Makes my nails look bloodier and dirty.

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...