Sunday, October 14, 2012

Disneyland's Haunted Mansion Inspired Halloween Mani

I've always wanted to go to Disneyland, especially during Halloween. Every year, they re-decorate the Haunted Mansion ride with a Nightmare Before Christmas theme just for Halloween. So while trolling the internet, I saw this picture on a Disneyland blog called Babes in Disneyland.

Image source: babesindisneylandblog.com
I thought these would make cool nail art! Trying my best, I picked a few designs from the boxes and tried making the same designs on my nails.



What do you think? Have you been to Disneyland during Halloween?


5 comments:

  1. soooooooo pretty *_______*


    • ♥♥♥ •

    natalijayasmina-b.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks great! Was this done by hand? I've been to Disney World for Halloween, just not for the Halloween party.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup everything was done by hand, except for the bats. Those were stamps. :)

      Delete
  3. I really like the stripes and bats. They look so cool together

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...