Saturday, October 13, 2012

Fall Mani Recreation

I've been pretty jealous of all the beautiful fall manis I've been seeing on the web lately. Too bad I can't come up with anything original so I wanted to recreate on. I found a really pretty one on Nail Addict that I really liked. She used colors that I didn't really have so I found some from my stash that were close.

L to R: Sally Hansen 3K or More!, Finger Paints Cop an Attitude, OPI The Show Must Go On!, and Maybelline Bold Gold for stamping. 

First I started with two coats of 3K or More! It is a nude base with lots of gold microglitter. It can kind of get dull so once the coats were dry, I added a fast dry top coat. Then I painted a gradient on a make up sponge with Cop an Attidue and The Show Must Go On! I sponged the gradient onto my nails. (Cop an Attitude is a magnetic polish, but I didn't use the magnet, obviously.) Then I stamped leaves from the Bundle Monster BM04.
I really loved the look and got lots of compliments. But OPI has never been a good brand for me. They always chip within hours it seems. So yeah this mani didn't last very long :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...