Thursday, October 18, 2012

Lynnderella Ghost of a Chance and Sation Ego Friendly

I recently purchased a couple Lynnderellas and a couple of the new Sation glitters. Say what you will about Lynnderella, but I really wanted a Ghost of a Chance. So I bought it and I'm glad I did. I love the matte white and pastel glitters!


It has a ton of different shaped glitters. I see square, hex, heart, diamonds, shard...then has a holographic "shimmer". It is so freaking pretty!


I'm wearing two coats on top of Zoya Dove.



Now on to my next purchase, Sation Ego Friendly. I bought some others as well that I'll be sharing with you in the next few days. So this is a clear base with black, white, and bright green SHARD glitter!  There is also tiny specks of green holographic glitter. I wore two coats on top of Sinful Colors Last Chance and Open Seas is my accent. 


I don't have macro but here is a bottle shot. 

I expected these Sation glitters to stink and be thick and nasty. They aren't! I didn't really have any problem with the formula and I didn't have to fish around for the glitters. I can't wait to show you the rest of my haul! 

I bought the Sations from Transdesign and the Lynns from ebay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...