Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Crumpet's Nail Tarts Holiday Challenge: Day 1


Today is the first day of Crumpet's Nail Tarts Winter Holiday Challenge. It is snowflakes and snowfall. Well I didn't know which or what to do so I did both!

This is my snowflakes:
I cut my nails really short recently but I still wanted to wear a funky French. So I used Color Club Nomadic Nude (practically the only nude color I have) and Sally Hansen Insta-dri Brisk Blue for the tips. Then I went over the tips with a sparkly holographic top coat, which I think was just a Love & Beauty no name. Then I stamped a snowflake from my large Jumbo Cheeky stamping plate. I did put a couple of microbeads in the middle of one snowflake just to see how it would look but I didn't like it so there are none on the other nails.

I did snowfall nails too but they ended up looking more like snow drift nails.

I used a dark blue navy again by Love and Beauty. Then I did the saran wrap technique with Sinful Colors Snow Me White. Then used a holographic glitter top coat on top.

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...