Friday, December 7, 2012

Crumpet's Nail Tarts Holiday Challenge: Day 2


Today is day 2 and it is Gingerbread Man and Candy Canes. I used stamps for these. 

with flash

without flash
The gingerbread men are from Bundle Monster BM-222. It is a full image with a gingerbread man and some holly but I only used the gingerbread man. I stamped him a couple times on each nail.  The polish I used to stamp them is China Glaze Mahogany Magic. Then I just dabbed some red glitter in the open spaces, green polish for the buttons, and black polish for the eyes. The red nails are Sinful  Colors Ruby Ruby. I stamped them with an image from DRK-A and I used Sinful Colors Snow Me White.

4 comments:

  1. These are too cute! I love the gingerbread man!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PARABENS PELO BLOG! ADOREI SUAS NAIL ART! JÁ ESTOU TE SEGUINDO... SE PUDER RETRIBUIR, FICAREI MUITO GRATA!

    www.lupapodemulher.com.br
    www.lupapodeblog.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are sooo cute! Been haunting your blog for awhile. I've nominated you for the Liebster award!! Here's the link to read more about it!! http://lightofthemoonnails.blogspot.com/2012/12/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...