Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Crumpet's Nail Tarts Presents Winter Holiday Challenge: Day 3


Ok today is festival of lights. I didn't have much time to do this as I had my company Christmas party today at work. I did my nails for that which I'll share later. For this challenge day, I did a Robin Moses inspired Christmas lights French tip. 


Sorry about the gross cuticle on my thumb. I forgot to put lotion on before the photo was taken.
Also I realized after the fact that Festival of Lights probably had more to do with Hanukkah than it did with actual Christmas lights so I'm sorry if this doesn't go well with some readers. 

This is before I mucked it up with the lights. 
 I'm loving making the candy cane stripes. I've tried to put them on all my holiday nail art. 

Which brings me to my work party nails.
See what I mean. Candy cane striping makes everything better :)

Check out the other blogs that are participating! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...