Sunday, December 2, 2012

Crumpet's Nail Tarts Sat-ART-day

Yesterday was the first December Sat-ART-day in Crumpet's Nail Tarts. That is a nail art facebook group and we get together each Saturday to do some nail art. This is the first time that I am following along with Sat-ART-day but it has been going on for a while now.

The theme for this one is Winter Scarves or Outfits. I don't really own any scarves so I improvised on mine. This is my holiday scarf or maybe an ugly Christmas sweater?


I put down a green base which was Claw Polish Toxic. It is a coffin shaped polish from Halloween. Then I used Sally Hansen Insta-dri Rapid Red to make red stripes. Then I used a stamping plate and I am sorry I don't have the plate number I used. I used Konad Special White but when I put top coat on it, the green bled into the white so it looks a little minty green instead of white.

Thanks for looking and stay tuned because on Dec. 5th I'm starting the Winter Holiday Challenge!

1 comment:

  1. Hi :) I love your blog and nominated you for a Liebster award. I hope you have a lovely day :)

    Click here to get the award and find out all the details: http://theblogforbeautifulliving.blogspot.com.au/2012/12/liebster-award.html

    cheers

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...