Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Crumpets Nail Tarts Winter Holiday Challenge: Day 5


I took a break on Day 4, basically because of all the stuff going on in Connecticut. So sad. My heart goes out to all the family and friends and townspeople affected by that tragedy.

Today's challenge is Christmas decorations. I have already done a lot of other stuff so I wanted to do something I haven't done yet. I chose holly and berries. I only did that for an accent and did French tips for the rest. 


The colors I used are: 
Revlon Jaded for the base
China Glaze Glittering Garland, Kleancolor Metallic Red, and Revlon Gold Coin for the tips
China Glaze Glittering Garland and Kleancolor Metallic Red for the holly and berries

Thanks for looking and please visit the other bloggers also participating. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...