Saturday, January 12, 2013

Crumpets Nail Tarts New 31 Day Challenge: Day 12




Today's challenge is a tape mani. That is where you tape off sections and paint over them. Or you can use striping tape in the mani. I don't like working with tape but there are some awesome girls that are really good at tape manis. Just look through the InLinkz at the bottom of this post. I'm jealous. I just don't have the patience for it. I'd rather just freehand a straight line. It is easier for me and less messy. So this one is inspired by Erika at Chloe's Nails. Talk about an expert of the tape mani. She doesn't blog much anymore, but if you are unfamiliar with her blog, go through her old posts and you'll see what I mean.

Colors I used were: LA Colors Color Craze no name purple, Zoya Marley, and Sinful Colors Black on Black.

Thanks for looking!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...