Sunday, January 20, 2013

Crumpets Nail Tarts New 31 Day Challenge: Day 20



Today's challenge is texture. I'm not a big fan of bumpy things on my nails. Don't get me wrong. I love the way it looks. I just don't want to be bothered with futzing around with those caviar beads. So I only did an accent of texture. I'm in a Valentine's Day mood too. So I have some 3D heart glitter that I placed individually and tried to fill the gaps in with little caviar beads. The red base is Zoya Sooki. I don't know if this would be a jelly because you get a nice coverage with one coat but still there is VNL. You can use this red for stamping. Anyway it is my favorite red polish.

So here are the other bloggers participating, please go visit them also!

1 comment:

  1. Those hearts are so cute! It makes me think of a box of candy.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...