Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Crumpets Nail Tarts New 31 Day Challenge: Day 29



So we're almost done with the challenge and today's is inspired by a blogger. Do you recognize this? I chose again to do a Robin Moses design.Would she be considered a blogger? I mean she has a blog but the pics all link back to her Youtube channel. 

I really wanted to do a floral design. So this is inspired by her red roses on black tips.  I'm really happy with how it turned out. I know French tips are either a love it or hate it kind of thing but I love it. Even though my nails are pretty short here, the nail beds are long so the French tips work.

The base is two coatsNicole by OPI Kim-Pletely in Love. It is a sheer pink with blue shimmer. The black is Cult Nails Nevermore. Then the roses and stems are paint.

Here is her tutorial: 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...