Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Crumpets Nail Tarts New 31 Day Challenge: Day 9



This is my saran wrap mani. This technique is easy peasy but I think I should have at least chose a few colors that are more photogenic than this. I could only get the colors to show best when I used flash.

My base color was NYC Lavender Cupcake. Then I dabbed Sinful Colors Hazard on top with some crinkled up saran wrap. On top is China Glaze Fairydust then a top coat of NYC Grand Central Station. I wanted an accent nail so I stamped on a leopard print and filled in the spots with Wet N Wild Believe Me, It's Real.

So please don't forget to see what the other bloggers are doing for the challenge!

1 comment:

  1. lovely saran wrap and your accent nail looks just awesome!
    x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...