Friday, January 4, 2013

Crumpets Nails Tarts New 31 Day Challenge: Day 4




Today's challenge is pink. I used Orly Preamp. The formula is a bit runny so I had to make sure I used thin coats, otherwise it would pool in my cuticles. It is such a pretty pink though and it has lots of gorgeous shimmer!  This pic really does not do it justice. It is so girly and I thought polka dots would go pretty well with it. So this is just Sinful Colors Snow Me White and a dotting tool.

Thanks for looking and please visit the other blogs participating in the new challenge!

8 comments:

  1. I love polka dots, it makes every mani so cute.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! I love polka dot manis!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely :) .

    Just to let you know I've nominated you for the Liebster Award, you can check out the post here:

    http://annaspolishaddiction.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/liebster-award-2-and-3.html

    Thanks!

    Anna.

    ReplyDelete
  4. holy shit, how did I miss out on your blog????? I'm scrolling back through your posts and I'm pinning this one, and that one, and that one too... you've got a new follower my friend, and keep up the great work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness! That Orly is to die for! This is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...