Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Crumpets Nails Tarts New 31 Day Challenge: Day 8


sun light

indoors with flash
indoor lighting
 This is day 8, and it is duochrome, holo or flakie day. So I am wearing a "franken". I don't know if this is really considered a franken. It is just Maybelline NY Pink Cosmo and I added some spectraflair pigment. Pink Cosmo is a slight duochrome but once I added the SF, the duochrome kind of got lost. It doesn't shift colors anymore. It was a pink/gold duochrome. That is a shame but I still like the way it turned out. Now it is just a light rose gold holo which I think is fabulous! The formula is awesome but it is a little frosty so it leaves that streaky brush-stroke finish. But it isn't that bad and hardly noticeable as you can so in the pictures. I even have top coat on it, NYC Grand Central Station. Credit for this idea goes to Lacquer_lust on instagram.

So please go visit the other bloggers participating in the challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...