Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Crumpet's Nail Tarts 31 Day Challenge: Day 2


Indoor light

Indoors with flash

As you see, today's challenge is Silver. I have used my favorite new silver, Urban Outfitters Silver Holo. It is an awesome holo that does not need any special base coat. The formula is awesome. Then on my accent nail, the base color is Sally Hansen Navy Baby. Then I used Sally Hansen Silver Sweep and Cheeky CH11 to stamp a fishnet design. I used a clear coat then placed small silver bouillon beads (I don't really know what they are called) at the intersection of each line. Then top coat on top of that, but I did not top coat the holo.

Thanks for looking. Please visit the other bloggers participating!

8 comments:

  1. Wow...that is a gorgeous holo, and your accent nail is very cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the accent nail and The holo!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! Love the accent nail!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this look, that holo is amazing x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love everything about this, the holo, and the stamp!!! awesome look!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is my favorite Silver nail art so far...love it :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...