Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Crumpets Nail Tarts New 31 Day Challenge: Day 17



This is day 17, a new technique to me. I've tried water marbling in the past but I have never been happy with the results. So I've never really blogged about the results. I tried it again last night for this challenge. I'm still having some problems but I was a little more pleased with the results this time around. 

My problem comes from making the design. The polish always seems to dry fast and my orange stick gets stuck  and ruins the design. I don't think I'm using fast dry polishes. These were Zoya Dove, Purity, and Mira and I think a drop of Charisma. I just wanted to see what it would look like. 

 Then I always get air bubbles. Not tiny little ones but big ones like that dot on my middle finger. That's from a bubble. So annoying. I am so jealous of you guys that can do this. 



1 comment:

  1. I did my first water marble and had the same problems that you mentioned :(

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...