Saturday, March 23, 2013

Thanks!

Hi followers,

I just wanted to write this to thank all the people that have followed me. I think I'm going to stop blogging for a while. I will probably have posts here and there. Mostly I have been uninspired lately and thinking of things to do with this blog is more stressful than I wanted. Plus with the announcement that google is taking down Reader kind of bums me out. I know there are other options but I haven't found one I like yet so that probably means those of you that follow me are having the same problem.

 I still do nail art when I can and my social media of choice now is my instagram. So please follow me there if you already aren't. Just be warned that it is about 98% nail art. The other 2% is random NPR stuff. That is also connected to my tumblr if you are on there, so whatever I post on instagram automatically gets posted there too. I have a twitter account but don't use it much but you can follow me there also. I'm also part of a bunch of nail groups on facebook so if you are too, you'll probably see me there also! So I'm not gone by any means, just from blogger :)

Thanks everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Wenn Sie einen GW2 Gold Priester in wow sind, können Sie nicht nur heilen, Ihren Partnern, sondern auch zu gewinnen in einem PvP. Viele der Spieler sind sicher, wie es zu erreichen? PVP ist eigentlich eine verdammt komplizierte Thema an und für sich. Ich kann Ihnen nur einige PVP Grundlagen für den Einstieg, wie ich weit von einem PVP-Experte selbst bin. Sie können prüfen, aus Blutbahn Sport, wenn Sie sich für Top-Level-Strategie suchst. Sie sollten nicht in PVE Getriebe werden PvPing, was kostet guild wars 2 wenn Sie auf der Suche nach ft nass und erkunden anderen Teil des Planeten sind. Es ist ein besonders leistungsfähiges Werkzeug für die Behinderung eine Nahkampf-Klasse, die nur ein winziger zu nah an Ihnen bekommt. Nun, keine Angst vor irgendetwas haben, können Sie voller Vertrauen zu Ihrem WoW PvP und andere wow Reise zu beginnen. In der World of Warcraft, bekommen die meisten Spieler wow gold auf zwei Arten. Eine Möglichkeit ist die Landwirtschaft wow gold durch das Tun Aufgaben im Spiel, billig gw2 gold die andere ist der Kauf WoW Gold von Websites.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...