Monday, April 22, 2013

From instagram



via Instagram My Japanese spring time nails #notd #cherryblossom #japan #japanese #mtfuji #nailart #winstonia #nombre #gradient #glitter #koi #lotus #pretty #springtime

Edit: Just a little background on these nails. I freaking love how this turned out! So the thumb, pointer, and pinky fingers are a gradient obviously. Pink is Sinful Colors Cotton Candy and the blue is NYC Blue Rush over a white base. The other nails are Pure Ice Strapless.  Then the koi and lotus flower are self made stamper decals. The koi image is from Messy Mansion MM09. The lotus is from a large Cheeky image plate with no number or label. The cherry blossoms are also from the same plate. On my thumb I made Mt. Fuji from NYC Blue Rush mixed with black and white for the top of the mountain. That was the only thing that wasn't strapped. Then lastly the Japanese torii gate is from Winstonia W114 with Sally Hansen Rapid Red. Haha and I slathered cuticle oil all over my fingers hence the shininess.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...