Wednesday, July 3, 2013

4th of July Nails

Happy 4th of July! Hope everyone has a safe and happy holiday. I have the distinct honor of working tomorrow. It is just a regular day in my business. Also fireworks are illegal in my town. Lame, even sparklers aren't allowed. That didn't stop me though from buying a bunch of them in the next town over (where fireworks are legal) and letting my kids light them for the next few nights. Hopefully my neighbors won't complain and call the police on us. lol 
This is my patriotic mani. I mainly used Zoya and soak off gel. The white nails are Sensationail White Lily. The stars and stripes are Zoya PixieDust Chyna and Liberty and the white again is White Lily. Then I used  China Glaze Blonde Bombshell to create a glitter gradient on the white nails. It kind of looks like sparks from fireworks falling down. The Statue of Liberty silhouette are decals from Fingr's Heart 2 Art. I topped it all off with a coat of clear gel top coat. I'm not happy about how my stars turned out but I guess they don't look so bad from a far.
 Thanks for looking!


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...