Saturday, August 31, 2013

31 Day Challenge 2013 and also the Crumpet's Nail Tarts 33 Day Challenge

So I guess it is time to get some energy back into this blog so I've decided to participate in a couple of challenges.



 First is the 31 Day Challenge introduced by Chalkboard Nails. I don't think I'll do this for 31 consecutive days. Since the other challenge I'll be doing (more on that in a bit) will be every Mon, Wed, and Fri. I'll probably just do these Sun, Tues, and Thurs. Tomorrow will be the first day!



So the next challenge I'll be doing is the Crumpets Nail Tarts 33 Day Challenge. You can find more info about this here. So this officially starts on Sept 23 and designs are supposed to be posted on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. I'm excited to start this one. Look at all the great ideas!

These are open to anyone so feel free to join in if you want!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...