Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Sensationail Black Friday Haul

Sensationail, the DIY at home gel nail polish, just opened up an online store. There was a sale on Black Friday where most polishes were on sale for $5 each (usually priced at $11.99). I acted fast but sadly was only able to get two because the other colors were sold out already. They posted on Facebook that the sale was extended and I checked online again and the colors I wanted were back in stock! So I bought a bunch more!

I was really excited not only because of the sale, but because this is the first time I was able to get the colors I really wanted with the ease of buying them online.


 The sale is now over :*(  I heard these are also on clearance sale right now at Rite-Aid, Walgreens, and CVS so you still might be able to get them half off. If you would like a $2 off coupon, go to their Facebook page and click on "Nominate a Sensational Woman". All you have to do is nominate someone who you think deserves to be recognized as sensational and you will get a coupon emailed to you. Your friend doesn't even have to win. You get a coupon just for nominating someone!

Disclaimer: I am a Sensationail Ambassador, which means they do occasionally send me free products. These were all paid for by me with my own money, and not given to me for free. 

1 comment:

  1. Nice haul!!

    I don't have many Sensationail polishes but I have recently purchased Force of Nature which I see you also have. I really like it, such an interesting colour. I must wear it soon. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...